With a diverse set of products and services including clean energy initiatives, our Fortune 200 client is one of the nation’s leaders in the retail energy sector. With a beautiful and conveniently located office in West Plano, our client offers employees a great working environment that rewards innovation and prizes connection to local communities in the form of volunteerism and charitable donations.
The Business Account Representative position is the primary point of contact for commercial customers who contact the Business Customer Care Center by phone, fax, internet and mail. They are responsible for interacting with customers and responding to their complaints, inquiries and requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Actively promote the company and the value of its products and services.
- Interact with customers, issue orders, and analyze accounts to resolve billing inquiries, negotiate payment options/deposits and provide customers with assistance in obtaining various company products and services.
- Interface with a wide variety of people both internally and externally in a diplomatic manner.
- Effectively utilize resources, i.e. computer systems, software programs and phone equipment.
- Consistently apply knowledge required to perform technical and procedural aspects of the position.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English speaking ability, preferred
- Diffuse customer escalations (customer save skills).
- Conduct outbound calls as required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated ability of good customer service skills; maintaining a calm, patient tone in face of customer objections; and questions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to use good judgment to make decisions
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills including excellent listening skills.
- PC Skills – Basic PC skills required.
- Must be able to type and talk simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software required.
- Basic math skills and analytical ability necessary to respond to billing inquiries
If you have the skills and experience, apply today! If someone you know would be a good fit, please direct them to Primary Services!