Are you looking to take your Call Center career to the next level? Our retail energy client conveniently located in North Houston is looking for a bilingual call center QA agent to listen in on customer care calls and assess for quality. This is a long term contract opportunity offering a strong salary and potential for growth for the right candidate!
- Utilize tools like call monitoring and audio recording software to evaluate representatives' performance metrics and assist upper management with discovering weaknesses and rewarding strengths in customer service
- Assess quality of customer service calls in compliance with performance requirements, scoring representatives on established performance metrics
- Ensure objectives are being met so that the company maintains operations at an optimal level
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all company policies, especially in the event there are company changes that affect call-taking metrics or performance standards
- Maintain a good product knowledge and an awareness of the company's policies toward the use of scripts, sales requirements, and overall etiquette requirements
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 3+ years in a call center environment
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Care Quality Assurance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you think you're a good fit, apply to Primary Services today!!