Primary Prevention Homecare is a full-service home health agency offering a widescope of services to our patients, including: Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, and Home Health Aides.
Looking to hire a Healthcare Administrator
Primary Prevention Homecare is looking to hire a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services. For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Healthcare Administrator duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility runs efficiently and profitably.
As a Homecare Administrator, you will:
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve branch clinical and operational goals.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity or service.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company''s policies and procedures.
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facilitys operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration and/or RN BSN with two years of homecare exp.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Primary Prevention Homecare