Start An Exciting Career In Eye Care. Do you love to learn new things? Are you easygoing, and adapt well to an ever-changing environment? Are you well organized and a detailed planner? Do people tell you that you can get along with anyone? If so, you might be our next awesome employee! At Primary Eye Care Associates we aim to treat each patient like family, providing patient-centered, high-quality eye care, and eyewear experience unlike any other. Primary Eye Care is currently looking for a Medical Assistant-- working directly with our patients to pretest, document and engage. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is interested in growing our practice and contributing to our patient-centered culture. Experience in the eye care field is not necessary-- we will train the right person to help us take great care of our patients.
- Excellent phone skills a must
- Customer Service experience a must, since this is a primary function of this role
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Temperament in handling patients from all walks of life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in following through
- Punctual and dependable
- Professional appearance
Primary Eye Care AssociatesPrivate Practice that provides outstanding customer service to patients.