The X-Ray Technologist preforms xrays, prepares patient, room and equipment for general imaging when needed and medical assistant
Graduate of accredited X-Ray Technology program. A minimum of 1 year experience as an X-RayTechnologist is required.
- Performs x-ray in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physician
- Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum results
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment
- Maintain x-ray equipment in appropriate operating condition
- Maintain examination rooms and work areas.
- Maintain accurate department records, reports and files as directed
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information