- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Primary Arms is seeking a Sanitation Specialist to join our team. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. At Primary Arms, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidates. We also have an exceptionally generous employee purchase plan.
The Sanitation Specialist will perform and oversee a variety of janitorial and custodial tasks to maintain clean and safe offices and facilities.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Other duties, as assigned, within the Primary Arms Team
High school diploma/GED
2 years of experience in the care and cleaning of office space and warehouse facilities.
Due to the nature of our environment, candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
Background check and drug screen will be performed.
To apply, include resume in reply to this post.
Please do not apply if you are under 21.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
No phone calls, please.
Primary Arms, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
Primary Arms was started in 2007 with one goal: to provide firearms owners with high quality optics at affordable prices. We serve that goal every day by innovating new ways to save people time and money as they shop for accessories for their rifles and other firearms. We ship quickly, and provide the best customer service you can find.
Energy and Environment