Primary Arms, LLC. Houston, TX
We sell weapons and weapons accessories.
At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! At Primary Arms, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
The Photographer is responsible for ensuring all ecommerce and creative assets are produced ‘on brand’ and consistent with the marketing strategy of Primary Arms. The duties of this role include capturing and editing product photographs in studio and providing final assets. This role will also be responsible for shooting and editing photography for new product launches, social media and additional marketing assets. Additional photographic projects, both in studio and on location are required as needed.
This is a full-time position with daytime hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works mainly in the studio with another photographer, capturing digital images of products, with some location photoshoots as required
- Ensures all subjects are shot and edited to the highest level of quality
- Accurately names, uploads and organizes digital files
- Responsible for accurate completion of shot lists
- Effectively communicates status updates and potential issues with manager
- Assists with studio and equipment maintenance
- Provides feedback to manager to help develop strategies to meet future photographic demands
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve and build upon technical skills through testing and development exercises
- Works with other photographer to ensure all photography and video needs are completed
- Accurately receives, organizes, and returns all product transferred by the warehouse
- Represent company at media events
· Other tasks, as assigned, within the Primary Arms team
Skills and Qualifications
- High technical proficiency with Canon cameras and studio strobe equipment
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom experience required
- Experience with Abode Premiere Pro and After Effects (Preferred)
- Strong desire to learn about and introduce new technology
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Proactive approach to problem solving and improving department processes
- Strong organizational skills, self-sufficient and an independent thinker
- Able to take direction and work well within a team
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency in deadline driven environment
- Flexible to varying day to day workload
- Experience in photo-retouching
- Ability to work independently
- Video production experience (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Canon cameras and studio strobe equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- E-commerce shooting: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply, include cover letter and resume in reply to this post.
Compensation: Competitive pay based on experience.
Minimum age requirement is 21.
No phone calls, please.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services