We sell firearms and firearms accessories.
Primary Arms, LLC. is one of the fastest-growing companies in the outdoor sports and firearms industry. We are looking for a Government Programs & Sales Division Project Manager, who is available for immediate hire in Houston, TX. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay, and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate. We also have an exceptional employee purchase plan. Generous relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Law Enforcement / Military Experience a plus
The purpose of this position is to provide reliable, pro-active, and confidential support to the Government Programs & Sales Team. The Project Manager plays the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. They are accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project. Troubleshoot problems to ensure projects and processes remain on schedule.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
This position predominantly carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manages the projects from planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, to closing
• Determines project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Defines project tasks and resource requirement
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Closes out projects and ensures proper files are archived
• Responds to inquiries
• Maintains confidential records and files
• Tracks KPI for the division
• Coordinates projects with other teams within the company or external project stakeholders and leads as the point of contact for these projects
• Creates, organizes, disseminates, and proofreads communications, presentations, and documentations
• Researches prepares and presents assigned tasks/projects
• Encourages a collaborative approach and establishes strong relationships across various departments and at all levels, both internally and externally
• Ability to coordinate and motivate cross-functional team members, not under the direct supervision
• Partners with Marketing Team, Technology Team, Compliance Team and Government Team in the upfront campaign and channel planning, and developing processes with timelines to ensure on-time delivery for successful creative execution and delivery
• Works with the Marketing Department and outside vendors to facilitate website design, program ads, promotions, brochures, campaigns, events, press coverage and Team Member communication related to sponsorships
• Oversees and files all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Manages project budgets
• Conducts project review and creates detailed reports for executive staff
• Secures growth opportunities and initiates new projects
• Performs other duties as requested or required by management
Skills and Qualifications
The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
· 3-5 years of previous experience in a Public Relations, communications, marketing, services, or other roles, demonstrating the key competencies and skills needed for success in this position
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software and project management software (Smart Sheet, Click-UP & MS Project)
· PMP Certification
· Project oversight and management (PTMR (Planning, Tracking, Monitoring & Reporting))
· Excellent analytical skills
· Effective team building and leadership skills
• Good communicator, communicate effectively with excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization's workflow.
• Highly effective and detail orientation in organizational and time management with the ability to prioritize workflow, scheduling, and record-keeping
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish strong relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to make a statistical and graphical analysis of data
• Resourcefulness ability to research the unknown to find answers, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Professional and pleasant demeanor
• Dependability, flexibility, and adaptability
· Openness to feedback and correction
· Critical thinking skills
· Risk and cost management skills
· Task and quality management skills
· Works well under pressure and with others
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Please do not apply if you are under 21.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
No phone calls, please.