We are Primary Arms, and we’re looking for a Firearms Product Specialist for our exciting e-commerce and retail environment. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! At Primary Arms, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required. We provide training.
The Firearms Product Specialists are the folks at Primary Arms who are experts in their domain. They know all about the AR & AK rifle platforms, and can talk about optics all day long. Is this you?
We love our customers. In fact, our customer service is second to none in our industry. To ensure that level of customer service continues to grow, this role is particularly customer-centric and diverse. This person will communicate with customers via telephone and email in our contact center and retail store to perform the following:
• Deliver exceptional customer support to each customer
• Function as a technical expert about AR and AK rifle platforms and optics
• Answer questions about our products via phone, email, and face-to-face
• Process & queue orders for shipment or pickup
• Process payment for phone, email, and store orders
• Perform other related duties, as needed, within the Primary Arms team
The successful candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
• Working knowledge of the AR15 platform and its subsystems
• Experience with different optics and scopes
• Exceptional customer service in a retail/e-commerce contact/call center
• Professional & pleasant demeanor
• Work well under pressure
• Flexibility and adaptability to change
• Team-oriented mindset
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills through effective time decision making ability
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly effective detail orientation through organizational & time management skills
• PC proficiency
• Knowledge of help desk/case management software and/or order management systems plus Point-of-Sale systems very helpful.
We offer a generous employee discount.
Must be local or willing to relocate to Houston, Texas.
Background check & drug screen required.
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Candidate must have the ability to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, include resume in reply to this post.
Minimum age requirement is 21.
No phone calls, please.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services.