We are looking for hungry people with some digital marketing experience who are hard workers and fast learners. Someone who has just the right mixture of talents and personality traits to become a Digital Marketing Funnel Manager. You need a desire to learn, to be intellectually curious, to constantly improve, and have a relentless focus on winning. Be prepared to throw whatever you think you know about marketing out the window.
The Digital Marketing Funnel Manager will help create, launch and manage direct response marketing funnels for products and offers in the health publishing and nutritional supplement space. They will work with the heads of Marketing and Advertising to drive online customer acquisition through digital campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Help develop and launch new front end customer acquisition offers
- Work with copywriters to help increase conversions & Average Order Values so that offers can be scaled on multiple paid advertising networks
- Compile and analyze performance data for offers and sales funnels to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects with short- and long-term deadlines.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers and front-end developers when creative/technical needs arise.
- Monitor natural health industry trends and competitors’ approaches
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Self-starter with an innate desire to win - lots of initiative and ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious. "That's interesting" must be the impetus that starts you on the path to find out what, why, and how. Unique results are the seeds of immense gain.
- Tenacious and persistent until you succeed - at the task, at the project, at the job.
- Resilient – able to get up, dust yourself off and continue until you cross the goal line.
- Highly analytical and data-driven - must use and love data, your decisions must be driven by it without succumbing to over analysis.
- Detailed oriented.
- 1+ years direct response marketing experience preferred, but not required
- 1+years of digital marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Despite all the advances in natural health research, most consumers were still being subjected to the old "medicate first, ask questions later" treatment model. In response, we aimed to create the highest-quality natural health solutions in the world, and make them available to the people who needed them most, directly from our website.
And from those humble beginnings, Primal LabsTM was born.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (that the other big companies don't):
Small laid back company atmosphere; where you can expand your influence
Rapid opportunities for growth within a thriving company
Casual work environment - NO suits here
Opportunity to be an instrumental part of a team- not just a corporate number
Birthday day off with pay