The Digital Advertising Coordinator will assist with the daily execution of paid digital marketing campaigns across ad networks, paid email, paid search, and other digital channels. They will work with the Advertising Director to drive online customer acquisition.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution, building and management of paid advertising campaigns, split testing and optimization
- Load ads across multiple traffic sources including paid search, native networks, DSPs, social, paid email, etc.
- Set up landing pages and offers using an external tracking platform
- Work with various ad networks to ensure all offers adhere to their guidelines
- Quality assurance of paid advertising campaigns for best practices
- Work with internal graphic designers and front-end developers when creative/technical needs arise
- Compile and analyze performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Monitor natural health industry trends and competitors’ approaches
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects with deadlines
- Research partnerships with new vendors to expand advertising reach
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition
- An eagerness to learn digital media buying across various channels and technologies
- Strong time management, communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who is analytical and data-driven
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Want to contribute to something that makes a DIFFERENCE?
If you have what it takes. . .come grow with us!