Dedicated B2B Sales Representative
Primakeys LLC Janesville, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Full Job Description
PrimaKeys Marketing Solutions is looking for a high-energy, sales-oriented individual who isn't afraid to get their boots on the ground! The B2B Sales Representative role is more than just a job, it's a career. If you want to be your own boss and call the shots and to be independent while having the entrepreneurial spirit, come join our amazing team, sharing your passion for building your community by helping your small business succeed by offering solutions. Working at PrimaKeys Marketing Solutions is a whole different lifestyle. Whatever you do here, you play a part in creating the most amazing business experience in the Universe as you help people experience amazing new heights of fun and productivity. You could call it to work, or you could call it enlightenment. We call it doing what we love!
Want to get an interview fast? Send us a video answering the following:
- Who you are and a little about yourself.
- Why do you want to work for PrimaKeys Marketing Solutions?
- Why we should hire you instead of someone else.
- Your video should be two minutes or less.
Please use YouTube or Instagram on your mobile device to record a video and send us a link to your unlisted video at email@example.com in addition to filling out your application.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We want someone who is not afraid to shake hands, make contacts, cold calls, and independent lead acquisition. Candidates should be able to generate their own leads, locally, and close large institutional deals. Among other things, this means getting to decision-makers, purchasing departments, IT departments, technology departments, etc., which are not necessarily familiar with our extensive line of business solutions and hardware products.
However, as a team we will also do our best to provide quality leads a minimum of one per day or no more than 10 per week. We as a company we would never send you to a lead on a weekend unless requested by the business owner and or you the representative.
- Preparing for appointments received from assistant the day prior--all travel is local and typically within a 50-mile radius of your home
- Directing 1-4 sales leads daily with owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the goal of marketing and securing Business Analysts a Survey Agreement.
- Contacting an internal Business Coordinator with feedback from appointments and sharing new business lead opportunities.
- Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager, gaining sales support as appropriate-- all administrative support people have a vested interest in your success
WHAT ATTRIBUTES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Be goal-oriented, hardworking, persistent with high expectations for yourself
- Experience in Commercial/institutional technology sales is preferred*
- Be a self-starter who can turn coaching into results.
- Be able to explain our products and technology to people who are unfamiliar with it.
- Background with computers and point of sales systems.
- 2-4 years of Sales Experience is required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous commissions! This is a commission only position with $65,000-$85,000 realistic first-year earnings
- Generate Local Appointments
- Fuel Reimbursement
- Fun, high energy, and positive environment.
- Independency – We teach you how to run this as your own business.
- Potential to earn 6 figure commissions
- Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and development
- Protected territory and pre-set appointments
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE HELPFUL?
- You're very comfortable on a computer.
- You have reliable daily transportation.
- Willingness to learn & grow yourself
- Strong family support system
- At least three years of business ownership experience and/or three years of face-to-face direct sales, outside sales, B2B, Business Development experience.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents, and CEO.
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real “pain" a client might be experiencing.
- Ability to begin work immediately
PrimaKeys Marketing Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity and employs individuals without regard to any legally recognized protected class including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Checkout our website for more details on products and services that we offer to businesses.
https://PKMS.services & https://PrimaKeysMarketingSolutions.com
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Primakeys LLC