Must Experience Driving A Trash Truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEED 5 DRIVERS FOR TRASH TRUCK COMPANY
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DRIVING
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH TRASH TRUCK
MUST KNOW HOW TO READ MAP
The Residential Collection Driver will operate a Rearload truck and deliver loads to designated landfills, transfer stations or recycling centers and empty the Rearload truck. This position will operate the Rearload truck in compliance with all governmental regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations and will provide courteous, professional service to all customers. Supervisory responsibilities include leading one or two helpers when assigned, conducting orientation, training and re-training helpers as needed and coordinating and directing the work of the helpers.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ensure the assigned truck is fully-fueled, safe to operate and that the required paperwork is on board before leaving the yard.
- Collect the route as outlined in the fleet routing software and document changes, problems (using company provided camera and/or note the route sheet), etc. on route sheet.
- Record time in the fleet routing software at each customer stop.
- Perform pre- and post-trip truck inspection, makes sure the cab is clean and the Vehicle Condition Report (VCR) is turned in.
- Work and drive productively and safely and behave in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Must be available for scheduled shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Responsible for and required to track personal DOT compliance, (i.e. daily hours of service) and to report immediately to the supervisor if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Report any moving violations incurred during work hours to the supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for and required to report any personal moving violations or accidents to the supervisor within 72 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining a valid Medical Card and a valid Driver’s License.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- One year of related medium or heavy truck driving experience and/or specialized training;
- Demonstrate excellent heavy truck driving skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to independently operate commercial motor vehicles;
- Ability to perform basic math functions; and
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports, required logs and records and other business-related documents.
- Valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Record of safe driving for the past five years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
- A valid Medical Card
- Please call Norma 832-460-5128 Start Tomorrow
PrimaCore Solutions provides workforce solutions to businesses in manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, transportation and general offices.
Our Motto is simple...treat others as you would like to be treated. PrimaCore Solutions' number one priority is to treat our teammates, colleagues and clients with respect, dignity, kindness, honesty and compassion with unmatched customer service, and value-based staffing services.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: PrimaCore Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.