Prima CARE Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Position: Optometric Technician
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 12pm
The Optometric Technician will assist the eye doctor in gathering information on the patients, perform measurements and tests that provide the doctor with information needed to arrive at a diagnosis.
The duties and responsibilities of the Optometric Technician shall include but not be limited to the following:
· History taking
· Visual acuity measurement
· Refractometry (measurements for the glasses prescription)
· Tonometry (measure eye pressure)
· Measure pupil size and reactivity
· Test and measure eye muscle function
· Visual field testing
· Assist with contact lens fitting, and patient instruction
· Prepare for and assist with in-office procedures
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans. Paid Time Off.
Requirements and Skills:
· Experience as an Optometric Technician
· Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with patients/families
· Portuguese Speaking
· Required Level of Education: High School
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.
Prima CARE, P.C. is a large, multi specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 160 providers and 750 employees, including primary care and specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state-of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.