Pridestaff Redmond, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pridestaff, a local staffing firm specializing in staffing Central Oregon businesses, is looking for a qualified Warehouse Lead to join a growing company that manufactures and distributes top-of-the-line soils and fertilizers for the Cannabis and Hemp industry. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, who participates in all production activities, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. This is a full-time, M-F position, 8 am-4:30 pm. Compensation $18/hr+ DOE.
Warehouse Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits
- Full-time M-F schedule
- Afternoons and weekends off
- Working with a dynamic and growing company in Central Oregon!
Warehouse Lead Responsibilities:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Organize warehouse
- Set equipment maintenance schedule & repairs when needed
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Motivate team members
Warehouse Lead Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Two professional references
- Excellent and consistent work ethic
- Forklift operator
- Basic PC skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Warehouse experience
- Able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
PridestaffWhy Work Here?
Stable and local dynamic company!
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Transportation and Storage