Pridestaff Redmond, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pridestaff, a local staffing firm specializing in staffing Central Oregon businesses, is looking for a qualified Warehouse Associate to join a growing company that manufactures and distributes top-of-the-line soils and fertilizers for the Cannabis and Hemp industry. This is a full-time, M-F position, 8am-4:30pm. Compensation $15/hr to start.
Warehouse Associate Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits
- Full-time M-F schedule
- Room for advancement
- Afternoons and weekends off
- Working with a dynamic and growing company in Central Oregon!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Mixing and packaging soil
- Labeling and packaging fertilizers
- Order fulfillment
- Organizing, preparing and loading supplies
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Operating a forklift when needed
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Two professional references
- Excellent and consistent work ethic
- Forklift experience
- Basic PC skills
- Excellent communication and strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Warehouse experience
- Punctual attendance required
- Able to lift up to 50lbs continuously
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Pridestaff