Sales Support - High Level Administrative Assistant
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a professional and ambitious Sales Support - High Level Administrative Assistant. This position requires attention to a high degree of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This is a long-term M-F career opportunity. Starting pay at $18+ per hour DOE.
Sales Support - High Level Administrative Assistant Perks and Benefits:
- Starting pay at $18+ per hour DOE.
- Room for growth
- Live, work, and play in Central Oregon
Sales Support - High Level Administrative Assistant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as the first touchpoint in the Sales Funnel
- Gather, organize, and input data into the CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage data accuracy and integrity and keep records current
- Receive incoming leads, fulfill request and forward information to Owner to schedule appointments
- Help manage owners calendar
- Provide a World Class Customer experience with every interaction
- Maintain accurate customer records information in the account database
- Daily data entry
- Other duties as assigned
Sales Support - High Level Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional office and customer service experience is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of phone experience
- Online CRM software experience required, Zoho and Salesforce experience preferred
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Strong phone presence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel as well as Google Docs is required
- High Emotional Intelligence
- You have an appetite for learning!
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet
- When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- Strong team skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and external groups
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management skills
- Professional dress and appearance
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet daily deadlines, and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong data entry skills
If this sounds like you please apply at www.pridestaffbend.com
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates including birthdates, social security numbers, hiring fees, and confidential hiring paperwork.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.