Operator - Sisters, OR
PrideStaff is currently seeking several Operators ASAP for a local Sisters, OR company. This is a great opportunity with flexibility to be short term project or turn into long term for the right person. The ideal candidates for this position will have a keen eye for detail and quality, be adaptable, self-starter, and a team player. The schedule will be Monday to Thursday for 10 hour shifts!
Machine Operator Perks and Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- 401K and Retirement Plan
- Long term career opportunity for the right person
Machine Operator duties include:
- Pull, weigh and quality check raw ingredients to be used in recipe from inventory
- Verify recipe against blend
- Blend all necessary raw ingredients together for encapsulation production needs
- Pack, label and store blended products in designated areas
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Required to follow safety policies and standard operating procedures
- Ensure production rates are met or exceeded
- Monitoring equipment to ensure correct functioning
- Meeting all quality assurance benchmarks by following procedures correctly and documenting when necessary
- Completing production documentation when necessary
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting the team in achieving department goals
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized workspace and shop
- Following oral and written specifications
- Exposure to coconut
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Recent work experience in a fast-paced warehouse or production environment is preferred.
- Must have high attention to detail and manual dexterity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours a day.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable around heavy machinery
- 2 Professional References
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to follow directions clearly
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
Supervision: This position has direct supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!