Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Currently seeking an Office Manager / Bookkeeper for a well-established company located in Bend, OR. The ideal candidate will possess 5 or more years’ experience in a Bookkeeper or a similar role and environment. This is a Monday – Friday flexible schedule position that can be Part-time or Full time depending on the right candidate. Pay is $19 hr + DOE!
Office Manager / Bookkeeper Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule M-F Part-time or Full-time hours
- Small office and fun team environment in Bend, OR
- Work, live and play in Central Oregon
Responsibilities of the Office Manager / Bookkeeper:
- Full cycle accounting using Quickbooks
- Accounts Receivable and invoice preparation
- Accounts Payable and check runs
- Prepare and verify all billings for accuracy
- Process payroll using Paychex
- Assist with human resources paperwork
- Develop and maintain all vendor relationships
- Process vendor invoices
- Manage all inbound/outbound deliveries
- Process all incoming purchase orders and prepare work orders
- Work directly for the owners
- Prioritize daily tasks with unexpected requests from owners and employees
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Maintain an accurate record of all Asset Purchases and chart of account
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirement
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Office Manager / Bookkeeper:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or related field is preferred
- 5 or more years of accounting, bookkeeping and office management experience
- Advanced math, writing, verbal, listening and emailing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Quickbooks is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized
- Possess very high attention to detail
- Demonstrated cooperative and positive attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of 2 Positive professional references
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Minimum typing speed of 45WPM and 10-key proficiency is a must
- Administrative duties to include filing, faxing, emailing, and scanning
- CAM reconciliation experience and knowledge is a plus
Learn more about us at www.pridestaffbend.com
Confidentiality: This position will handle confidential information that belongs to our clients.
Supervision: This position will not supervise employees.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and will be exposed to the outside elements as needed. The employee will frequently reach, bend, push, pull, twist, and lift up 25lbs throughout the day.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!