- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with a legal firm in St. Petersburg, near downtown, that has been rapidly expanding. They now need an experienced professional to assist them in the administration of the office and finances of their multiple businesses. This is a fast paced, fun loving, laid back office. The right person for this role will know when it's time to work and when it is time to enjoy life. Work life balance matters.
- Assist the attorney's in the office with general office management, including updating computer licenses, ordering supplies, etc.
- Record and track all financial information for all associated businesses
- Compute and track business trends
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Help lead, train, and counsel employees of the business
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance! Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL