BioTech Material Handler
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a Senior Material Handler for an established Bio-Tech company in Bend, OR. The right candidate for this position will possess a high attention to detail, is a quick learner, and has a mechanical aptitude. This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a dynamic and growing company! This position is full time. Pay is $18-21 DOE.
BioTech Material Handler Perks and Benefits:
- Starting pay at $18-21 DOE
- Immediate full-time work
- An established and dynamic Bio-Tech company
- Work, live and play in Central Oregon
BioTech Material Handler Essential Functions:
- Maintains the GMP warehouse in good condition
- Makes improvements to warehouse organization and flow to optimize the use of space
- Monitors inventory levels of GMP materials and supplies and ensures proper rotation of stock
- Monitors consumable usage, executes cycle counts and places requisitions for required items
- Supports customer, internal, and audits as needed by conducting warehouse tour and explaining department SOPs
- Monitors production schedule and kits production orders according to bill of materials
- Transfers materials and equipment required by GMP Manufacturing and other departments
- Prepares shipping documents, coordinates shipments with couriers, and ships materials
- Checks inbound deliveries from parcel carriers verifying delivery location, count, and structural integrity of containers
- Unpacks and checks goods received against packing slips or invoices and other applicable receiving documents
- Transfers materials among proper storage locations as needed and records inventory entries per applicable SOPs
- Makes continuous improvements to the receiving process in order to maximize efficiency and minimize waste
BioTech Material Handler Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a warehouse/shipping/receiving environment, preferably in a regulated environment
- 3-5 years’ experience working with computers and basic software packages in a business function, including Microsoft Office suite of software
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Department of Transportation (DOT) Hazardous Materials Training and International Aviation Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods regulations
- 5 years internal or external customer service experience
Basic working conditions: Warehouse and pharmaceutical research lab and manufacturing plant. Position requires frequent standing (up to 8 hours) as well as ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about facility. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Why Work Here?PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Stable and local dynamic company!