PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- To support day-to-day operation of an office.
- Ability to create and maintain schedules and correspondences.
- Prepare for meetings by printing agendas, minutes, and other documents.
- Maintain organizational files and documents.
- Assist with coordination of special events.
- Ability to answer multi-line phone calls and relay messages.
- Provide company information, customer service and overall internal and external communication.
- Ability to provide support for various projects and team members as needed.
- Execute other duties as needed.
- Must have one year or more of recent and relevant experience.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, and independent thinker.
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.