Pridestaff on behalf of a client in Ft. Lauderdale is seeking an Accountant to work closely with the Controller. Your responsibilities and duties would include maintaining ledgers, assisting customers, preparing and distributing checks, handling cash and invoices, reconciliations, and basic bookkeeping.
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents
- Month end, journal entries and reconciliations.
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses
- Draft and report financial presentations
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
- Math skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in accounting
- Attention to detail
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.