We are seeking a Production Administrator to join our team! Responsible for the effective and efficient use of resources in the daily execution of scheduling plans for all manufacturing and packing operations, DMR updates and implementation and the general admin/clerical tasks in the Production Department.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Comply with the OMI SOPs, CGMP, GDPs, FDA, and ISO regulations and directives.
- Monitor, update and execute the production schedule to ensure on time delivery of all required finished goods.
- Provide reports and updates on all production statuses.
- Coordinate with managers and Production for adequate sequencing and timelines.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels and provide feedback to management on any notable concern.
- Creation and updating of DMR's and packing specifications for the department.
- Create work order packets and distributes to the production floor, maintains all associated logs and records and assist, as needed, with Final Review as required for work order release.
- Assist, as needed, with the daily transfer of product in the current ERP system from production to sales.
- Perform necessary Production clerical and administrative duties based on the need of the department.
- Assistant Liaison between Shipping, Marketing and Production departments.
- Warehouse experience required
- Admin experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills