Licensed Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent
Pridemore Properties Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$120,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and pre-qualify leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare contracts, negotiations throughout and seeing through to closing
- Daily activities would include close communication with principals, logging into a dynamic lead management platform, and managing lead flow.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Applicants must be technology savvy, willing to learn new skills, and have a mindset for growth
Our mission is to provide high-quality professional real estate service to the Charlotte - Huntersville- Lake Norman area. We are a Veteran team of two power brokers that sell on average $100 million / year between two office locations (Huntersville and South Charlotte). We are looking for someone with a growth mindset that is willing to work hard and will be rewarded for their efforts.
We have the existing staff to handle many of the administrative activities. We are excited to talk with you.