- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Set up and operate MIG welding machines based on welding specifics
- Read and interpret drawing and prints to determine welding requirements
- Assemble Steel
- This candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of manufacturing and welding experience.
- This candidate must be able to read blue prints, a tape measure, and understand measurements.
- This candidate must have knowledge of production processes, quality control and other production techniques.
- This candidate must promote a safe work environment.
- This candidate must have excellent oral and written communication.
- This candidate must be able to lift up to 50lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- This candidate must be very detail oriented.
No certification is necessary
Hours: Mon- Thurs 7am- 5:30pm
Pay: $17- $22/ hr
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well-positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance! Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.