- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PrideStaff Financial has immediate needs for Accountants -- on Direct hire in WPB (requires QB) and another on temp to hire in North Palm Beach (requires SAP). Apply Today !!
Candidate will be responsible for all internal accounting activities:
Responsibilities to include:
- Involved in day to day accounting activities, including but not limited to financial reporting, receivables, and payables, year-end audits and tax returns for all operating companies and ownership entities
- Reconcile all bank accounts monthly for all entities
- Fixed Assets
- Provide timely information and reports to leadership as directed, outside accounting firms, lenders, investors and others as required
- Maintain all required short and long term operating, capital and cash flow forecasts by property
- Assist with intercompany funding and transfers as required.
- Assist with all required data to prepare tax returns and audited financial statements
- Work with senior management team to prepare and monitor annual budgets by property
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office including a high level of ability with Excel
- Exceptionally self-motivated, well-organized, able to adapt quickly to competing and changing priorities while closely monitoring critical dates and departmental obligations
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2021 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2021 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Let us help with your career search!
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Immediate Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.