- Posted: 28 days ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
** GREAT Opportunity for Recent College Graduate **
Job Summary: Staff Accountant
Our client is a leading supplier of unique and innovative recycling and trash compaction technology with their corporate offices in Sterling, VA. They provide customers with tailored, environmentally friendly waste management solutions that aim to help businesses optimize their waste handling process in order to minimize the time, space and money spent on waste management.
To assist in achieving their environmentally focused mission, our client seeks a Staff Accountant to join their team. The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing routine bookkeeping and accounting, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, general ledger accounting, bank and account reconciliation, as well as other administrative functions.
Location: Sterling, VA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Pay: $50,000 / annually
Job Responsibilities: Staff Accountant
- Process timely and accurate payments of invoices.
- Input data into accounting system in support of the payables and receivable cycles.
- Record monthly recurring payments.
- Complete bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Research data and/or analyze transaction details.
- Perform additional accounting and administrative tasks for the accounting team, as requested.
Job Requirements: Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to be well organized, flexible, dependable and able to handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines in a mature, professional demeanor.
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting and general ledger systems and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
Benefits: Employer offers health insurance and 401K
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback, and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PrideStaff
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?