- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a large, upscale wellness spa, is searching for an experienced front desk associate/receptionist to help them give their clients the full service treatment they deserve!
Compensation: $20.00/Hour + commission
Location: Sterling, VA
Schedule: 40 hours a week with one weekend day required
- Greet and maintain contact with each client appropriately through each stage of their service
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure that all services are prepped prior to the client check-in
- Provide clients with descriptions of spa services, packages, products and memberships. Encourage clients to buy these services and products, when appropriate
- Actively listen to complaints and resolve issues
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury environment
- Previous experience in a high-end service setting a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
- Mindbody Management Software experience is a plus
Benefits: PTO, Dental
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback, and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!
Personal CareView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Receptionist Spa jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.