Social CRM Agents
Please note, this is not a Content, Writer, Web Design or Editor Position, you will be acting as a CRM with clients via Telephone and/or Email assisting them with their purchased SaaS, entering data, retention and up selling.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Social CRM Agents for our client in Poway. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their career and join a great team. This is a temporary to direct opportunity, can be self-directed work environment for the right candidate.
The SocialCRM Support Agent will be the client's primary interface with the shop owners who have purchased Social CRM services. This person (agent) will be critical to the long-term success of the program by establishing a strong relationship with each shop customer. The agent will both support incoming inquiries pertaining to the services as well as set appointments to handle support as outlined in the SocialCRM per below, in order for the shop owner to maintain satisfaction with the SocialCRM program and retain the SocialCRM services with the client.
Scope & Dimensions:
The SocialCRM Support Agent will be the client’s primary contact with shop owners that purchase SocialCRM services. The ability to establish a healthy, trusting relationship with each shop owner will be critical for the ongoing success of the SocialCRM program and will result in the shops retaining the SocialCRM services. The SocialCRM Support Agent must become comfortable in discussing the effectiveness of the shops marketing efforts, their internet presence, and be able to demonstrate the ROI the shop is seeing from using the client’s SocialCRM services.
- Understand the SocialCRM product requirements and be able to complete registration and install extraction utilities.
- Handle inbound SocialCRM support calls pertaining to changing pricing, coupon offers, shops numbers, SEO, addresses and set-up information.
- Perform outbound calls through appointments to provide services as outlined.
- Work with shop owners to determine current level of SocialCRM service and decide whether to expand those services to reach a larger customer base.
- Build and manage business websites (WordPress)
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Experience in a customer service / support environment mandatory.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. The position will require ongoing interaction with shop owners and service managers, as well as marketing personnel and the client’s senior management.
- Receiving Inbound and making outbound calls
- Solid computer skills – specifically with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) strategies preferred not required.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of Facebook functionality.
- Knowledge of basic marketing fundamentals and Return on Investment calculations is desirable.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Standard office environment.
- Extensive computer and phone use.
- Position will not require travel.
- Candidate must be comfortable working on the phone with shop owners for long periods of time each day.
This is a temporary to direct opportunity, hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm M-F and pays $17.00 to $18.00 per hour DOE.
Please note, due to the high response, we will only contact those candidates who meet the job requirements above.