- High-volume picking, packing, and staging orders for shipping
- Utilize stand-up forklift / reach truck to pull product
- Load trucks and containers
- Pull product using RF scanners
- Build pallets
- Package and label outgoing product
Fast-growing wholesale distribution center in Denver. Values hard work and loyalty and desires to promote from within. Well-established, with multiple locations across the US.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse or shipping experience
- Quick learner, able to learn on the fly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize and get job duties accomplished without being micro-managed
- Able to pass background check and drug screen
Top rated staffing company 10 years in a row.
- We get your resume in front of the right people.
- With strong relationships with a variety of companies, we match job seekers to positions that fit them.
- We meet with job seekers and work with them one on one.
Come work for the best!
They care about their employees. – Karen, 2020
When I had questions and concerns Pride Staff handled them quickly and professionally. Pride Staff has been in constant contact with me, checking on how I am doing and if I need anything. Pride Staff is concerned about my work space, working conditions and health at the office. – Dave, 2020
They’re very professional yet flexible to family moments of understanding I say thank you especially in my time of need. – Ramon, 2020
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: ClearlyRated
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs