Senior Inventory Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our client in Dallas on their search for a Senior Inventory Accountant.
If you are looking for an opportunity to add immense value, work alongside leadership and with a company that knows how to have FUN, look no further!
Compensation: $75K - 85K plus bonus potential and numerous perks and benefits
This is a hybrid opportunity with 3 days REMOTE weekly.
The Senior Inventory Accountant will need to be a strong team player with strong communication skills to communicate with all parties.
- Develop and maintain proper accounting and internal controls and practices in the inventory and warehousing function across all company's brands.
- Work directly with internal and external auditors
- Research technical accounting issues and provide guidance to accounting on how to record transactions appropriately.
- Assists the Accounting team in producing accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensures the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Works as a liaison with Procurement to reconcile PO’s and other inventory and warehousing matters
- Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliations each period/quarter as assigned and scheduled
- Prepare and review standard and recurring journal entries. Ensure all transactions are properly recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with fiscal year-end financial reporting and audit requirements
- Reconciliation of Inventory, including research of any variances with Procurement Department, Accounts Payable, warehouses and venues
- Work on special project
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 4 years experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Restaurant or multi-unit retail industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate/Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, Access
- Ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business questions and needs
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas’ Best Places to Work!
Proudly serving North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Irving, Coppell, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, Frisco and McKinney
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Inventory Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!