Very strong sales experience needed. Must have business to business experience.
This person needs to be a self-starter and have ability to manage their time effectively. They need to be very pro-active as their direct Manager is in SC. They are reaching out to assigned dealers and educating them on our lending program. They are getting additional contracts, and letting dealers know about promotions we are running. They will review reporting to look at dealer activity, so they know where to target their efforts. They will be reaching out to underperforming dealers to try to drive more activity. They also assist with getting dealer agreements and support buying/funding as needed.
Strong phone sales experience is a must
Auto lending background is beneficial
Salesforce experience a plus
Experience interacting with dealership finance staff a plus
Active listening/great interpersonal communication skills is critical
What will you do each day to accomplish the mission?
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers through daily conversations and solicitations
- Educate dealer representative on company products including how to structure applications to ensure optimal success with the program
- Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers
- Assist Funding Team with the resolution of documentation issues
- Provide exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications, and responsiveness to all credit processing questions and inquiries
- Maintain electronic records and files
- Foster a collaborative culture that facilitates the achievement of business plan objectives by working closely with other associates and members of management
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the company or as directed by management
What should you already know to be successful in this position?
- High school diploma required. Associate degree preferred.
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information, interact at all levels within the organization, and build cross-functional partnerships across the business
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills; ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome resistance
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team player that can adapt in a fast pace and changing environment
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required
- Commitment to exemplifying the organizational core values and key competencies
Schedule: M-F 9-6 (during daylight savings time), 10-7 the rest of the year. Hours are subject to change depending upon business needs.