Develops and executes sourcing/recruiting approaches and actively identifies and recruits high caliber salaried talent. Supports employment functions, interfaces with candidates, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide a smooth, efficient and OFCCP compliant recruitment process.
- Works consultatively with Talent Acquisition Manager, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners through the recruiting and talent selection process.
- Leads intake meetings with hiring managers and their teams to identify the hiring need, define the right profile, align on the recruitment strategy define expectations for engagement in a service level agreement.
- Develops and implements effective and efficient employment strategies, and recruitment materials to attract and retain highly qualified candidates while meeting or exceeding annual affirmative action initiatives.
- Recruits cross-functionally and at various levels within the organization.
- Utilizes various recruitment tools to source talent and build candidate pipelines, including internal applicant tracking system, employee referrals, job boards, LinkedIn, networking, research, cold calling, job fairs and other sourcing strategies as required.
- Creates a memorable candidate experience by energizing candidates around Operating Company’s unique employment value proposition.
- Independently interviews and evaluates candidates, both internal and external, and refers qualified applicants to department managers for consideration. May also conduct onsite interviews as required.
- Participates in and provides recommendations and feedback on recruitment projects as needed.
- Provides course corrective direction to recruitment efforts as required and works closely with hiring managers to ensure plans are meeting goals and objectives.
- Conducts debrief meetings with the hiring managers and teams on candidate selection.
- Will leverage our internal HR system to facilitate background checks, drug screens, and general posting and on-boarding requirements.
- Maintains reports and analyzes recruiting statistics to track progress.
- Maintains relationships with inactive/passive candidates and builds a network of strong talent in the marketplace.
- Provides ongoing communication with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and where necessary, key stakeholders on the status of candidates and progress.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Requires 5+ years’ experience in full-lifecycle recruitment.
- Requires 5+ years recruiting talent in the areas of manufacturing, engineering, marketing, and sales
- Prior experience recruiting multi-location, OFCCP regulated environment is preferred.
- Advanced degree
- Experience with various recruitment sourcing techniques (i.e. LinkedIn, specialty sites, employee referrals, cold calling, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Internet recruiting technology and solid computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated success in building credible relationships and proactively partnering with business leaders throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Demonstrated, performance-driven and results orientation with a focus on continuous improvement to ensure efficiency and compliance in all facets of recruitment and selection.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills and accuracy in the presentation of information.
- Knowledge of current employment laws and legislation.
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal effectiveness and the ability to work with all levels of management and employees the company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Temp to Hire
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.