- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to advance your career? Are you good at organizing projects? Do you have strong customer service skills? If yes, apply today!
Location: Curtis Bay, MD
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 4:00PM (Hybrid schedule – 2 days in office, 3 days remote)
Salary: Call to Inquire
PrideStaff is working with commercial lighting company in Curtis Bay for this exciting opportunity! They are looking for a candidate who has attention to detail, organization, and follow-through when completing tasks. This is a full-time opportunity and a chance for you to advance in your career! Paid training will be provided! Give us a call at 443-546-4814 and/or directly apply to this post for immediate consideration.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Act as a key independent liaison between outside sales personnel, quotation specialists, warehouse personnel and customers
- Manage order statuses in a spreadsheet
- Take project orders
- Work with vendors on fulfillment
- Other duties as needed
Project Coordinator requirements include:
- Have at least 3+ years of Customer Service or Administrative Assistant experience
- Have a strong skill set with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Is detail-orientated, accurate, organized and flexible
- Has a strong ability to multi-task
- Willingness to submit to a background check and/or drug test
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Do you know someone who could also be a good fit for this position? Do you want to earn some extra cash? Refer them today! https://www.pridestaff.com/referafriend/
Interested in this position, but don’t have a resume? No worries, give us a call at 443-546-4814.
Join Us. PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
AddressCurtis Bay, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at PrideStaff