PrideStaff has a Direct Opportunity for a Process Engineer in San Marcos, CA. Great Pay & Great Opportunity
Our Client offers full product lifecycle engineering services, manufacturing and testing of microelectronics, cable & harness interconnect products, PCBA and full box build assemblies and aftermarket repair and fulfillment services.
Support current manufacturing processes from SMT to final assembly related to systems, equipment and processes for the introduction of new products and or for the improvement of existing ones including but not limited to: screen printer, SPI, pick & place, reflow, AOI, Solder wave, selective soldering, box build and assembly final integration. Must be able to collect and analyze data in order to create engineering reports and process engineering change orders. Able to communicate with other internal departments and customers to ensure all product and system requirements for the successful manufacturing of a product are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall knowledge on electronics manufacturing and must be able to collect and analyze data in order to create engineering reports for New products and regular production.
- Support engineering initiatives in evaluating: solders, fluxes, new equipment (installations) and recommend solutions both tactically and strategically.
- Develop Manufacturing Work Instructions and production routes along with Engineering change orders implementation when applicable.
- Risk Management/FMEA
- Process Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Program, troubleshoot and maintain manufacturing process equipment as required as referenced in the summary section.
- Monitor and maintain aqueous cleaner and ionic contamination testing equipment to acceptable standards while conforming to customer/IPC requirements.
- Initiate process improvements through effective evaluations of test/yield data and manufacturing defects and make adjustments to process equipment accordingly.
- Create, present and obtain approval for capital investment programs.
- Work with Production to develop and direct opportunities that affect revenue, cost and process.
- Prepare and submit reports, as required.
- Provide guidance to machine operators/production employees and show alternate methods of solving or preventing process, business or technical problems.
- Interact with other functional and business groups or with outside vendors.
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
- Train and perform Quality Management Systems cross functional internal audits.
- Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of IPC Component Identification.
- IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2 and 3.
- Knowledge of: Surface Mount Technology, Documentation Control, Wave Soldering Technology and Box built/ system integration assembly.
- B.S. in Engineering (electrical, electronics, mechanical or Industrial preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 3 Year of experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
PrideStaff is honored to have earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. Less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence and only 18% have gone on to earn the Diamond Award for service excellence. In addition, PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond Award for two years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.