Pipe Assembler/ HVAC Insulator
Installs and repairs refrigeration piping and components. Someone who has a car mechanical background; ability to do oil changes and car repairs would be great for this position!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Measure, cut, bend, assemble and install copper and steel tubing
- Utilize Torch and Brazing fundamentals
- Validate insulation thickness
- Cut insulation to specified lengths and angles
- Apply and glue insulation
- Apply Clad insulation to receivers
- Place insulation order
- Perform flare making and circuit assembly
- Assemble Liquid Suction and Discharge Piping
- Oil System and installation of valves and tubing
- Cut and attach refrigeration components
- Perform leak test of pressurized system
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and understand Tape Measure
- Basic reading/writing skills
- Understanding of 6S
- Knowledge of basic refrigeration fundamentals
- Understanding of Torque Specifications
- Ability to read and understand all job specifications
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to six months related experience and/or training.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Pay: $13/hr For the first 90 day. Pay increase once hired on!
PrideStaff-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options through Aetna*
Prescription Drug Benefits*
Voluntary Life and AD&D Benefits*
Employee Assistance Plan
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.