Overnight Logistics Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A logistics company is seeking talented, customer-oriented candidates to join their international team. This is an overnight position with premium pay!
Compensation: $19.00 / Hour
Location: Herndon, VA
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday OR Sunday – Thursday, 11:00PM – 7:00AM
- Assist customers via phone, email, and fax regarding order shipments, discrepancies, billing, etc.
- Compile, sort, and verify data is accurate before order entry and effectively solve potential problems or discrepancies
- Respond knowledgeably and courteously to incoming call and customer inquiries
- Document, investigate and resolve all customer concerns in a timely fashion
- Manage track and trace updates, via electronic monitoring and manual updates
- Demonstrate ability to work through problems with service partners, airlines and carriers with minimal assistance
- Assist and provide guidance to clients and internal/external team on specialized job orders, price quotes, billing questions or logistical areas such as warehousing, Dangerous Goods regulations, Customs, USDA, FDA or other government agencies
- Impeccable customer service
- Degree/Diploma in International Business, Transportation, Logistics, or related field preferred
- 2 + years of experience working in logistics, air freight or supply chain mgmt
- Excellent Customer service experience required, additional administrative / date entry experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required, including the proven ability to work in a fast-paces environment with time-sensitive deadlines
- Solid knowledge of geography & time zones
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized
- DG ( dangerous goods) certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills required (MS Office) and have the ability to quickly learn other company specific programs
· PrideStaff offers competitively priced health, dental and vision insurance plans. Inquire for more details.
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback, and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh International Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.