Medical Supply Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a global leader and manufacturer of contact lenses, is seeking Medical Manufacturing Technicians to support the production of their product.
- The Manufacturing Technician is accountable for following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and good manufacturing practices (GMP) to safely and efficiently manufacture gas-permeable contact lens products, which are Class III medical devices.
- The manufacturing technician will maintain and improve skills and proficiency in all areas of manufacturing including:
- surface and optical inspection
- polishing and final inspection
- Ensuring accuracy of contact lens prescription using production equipment including CNC lathe, radius gauge, stereo microscope and lensometer
- Accurate completion of paperwork to ensure product acceptance and traceability
- Maintaining clean, safe, & efficient manufacturing environment
- Working collaboratively with production team under general supervision
- Maintain and improve skills in all operations through training
Minimum Qualifications: Manufacturing Technician
- High-school diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to check for defects and identify and distinguish between colors
- Ability to read and carefully follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and good organization
- Capable of working independently to a production schedule
- 1-2 years- prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Medical device manufacturing strongly preferred
Location: Sterling, VA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 1:30PM - 10:00PM (Overtime available)
Pay: $17.00 / hour to start, raised to $18.00 / Hour when converted to employee of our client.
Benefits: Employer provided health insurance and 401K when converted!
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback, and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!
HealthcareView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.