Medical Marketing and Sales Manager - Wilmington Delaware
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for this Direct Hire position to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Medical Marketing and Sales Manager duties may include but not be limited to:
• Develop the strategic plan and execution tactics for all medical marketing communications and activities across multiple channels including direct to consumer, healthcare professionals, providers, payers and influencers.
• Develop the supporting business case and channel P&L based on the strategic plan
• Take responsibility for driving go-to-market tactics, meeting or exceeding acquisition-related performance goals based on key performance metrics around order volume, revenue growth and customer acquisition
• Devise a relevant, executable messaging and communications strategy that speaks to both existing segments as well as exploits new untapped segments or sub-segments
• Work closely with the product marketing team
• Manage copy review approval process for all marketing collateral
• Act as liaison with firms that produce and distribute public relations materials, advertising and marketing collateral.
• Responsible for ensuring personal compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies and procedures
• Plan and implement the ensuring that strategic messages are communicated effectively
• Plan and implement aggressive testing plans with closed loop reporting and analytics leading to actionable insights for the entire Marketing team
• Keep the office on the cutting edge of new internet medical marketing techniques while staying within cost/acquisition guidelines
• Manage entire budget as it relates to execution across all channels
• Manage all third party vendor relationships with an eye on building best practices and utilizing third party capabilities to their fullest extent
• Discuss new media, tools and products with third party vendors to determine if the company can benefit in any way
• High enthusiasm, creativity and desire to work on an innovative team
• Very strong analytical, communication, negotiation, and general business skills required
• Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Sound budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and is comfortable making both monetary and strategic decisions
• Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others. Ability to initiate strategy discussions, executes projects, and manages various marketing jobs and media
• Ability to interact with internal customers and external vendors.
• Ability to perform in a team-oriented environment and is comfortable leading projects to completion.
• Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions. Can clearly communicate with upper level management as well as creative team and all involved in project execution.
• Effective communications with clear and precise written documentation.
• Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
• Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Is consistently at work and on time. Is willing to travel when needed and work hours outside the typical business day as needed.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Ability to analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of complex, disparate information into clear concise presentations and plans
• Entrepreneurial personality with a bias for action
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or advertising
• Minimum of 3+ years of communications, marketing or public relations experience; in a medical or health industry is Required.
Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.