Marketing Sales Agent
- $20 to $22 Hourly (plus commission)
- Medical , Dental
Marketing Sales Agent
PrideStaff San Diego is looking for a Marketing Sales Agent to sell all Social CRM (Marketing) products and services for our client. The company (client) is well-established and based in Rancho Bernardo (San Diego) area.
This is a full-time position, in-office, Monday to Friday (7:30am to 4:00pm) role, temporary to permanent opportunity, and it's paying up to $22.00 per hour DOE plus commission opportunities! (The average commission is $600 to $1500 per month pending sales skills)
If you have a minimum of 2 years of sales and marketing experience + is a great deal closer, then apply with your updated resume today!
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The position will require an expert level of product knowledge for Social CRM and eCRM, OAS, and any new SCRM products and services introduced throughout the year. This opportunity will primarily focus on inside sales efforts but will include supporting other programs and SCRM related initiatives as well.
- Timely follow-up of all sales leads will be a key to this position’s success. Coordination with sales management, product management and SCRM support teams will be required.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals for all BPS Products and related Services.
- Process and follow-up on all BPS leads in a timely manner. Track results of all leads.
- Become product experts on all BPS products and services.
- Develop professional product presentations / demonstrations for all SCRM products and services.
- Actively participate in meetings involving SCRM product planning, development, sales, support and marketing activities when requested.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by management, including participation in RCI events.
- Work with SCRM Sales Manager for support activities including:
- Train new internal reps how to present and close BPS sales
- Attend in-house industry meetings and make presentations when needed
- Participate in WD roll-out programs
- Work with PDG programs as directed by Sales Manager
- Coordinate with reps to organize and present to groups of shops (field seminars)
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of 2-3+ years’ experience in inside sales, field sales or marketing strongly preferred.
- Excellent phone presence, sales and closing skills.
- Must have good social media/marketing work experience.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple accounts and various projects concurrently.
- Highest degree of character, honesty, personal responsibility and accountability.
- Computer literate in a wide range of information systems and business applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and account management software.
- Strong communication skills, ability to teach and explain ideas and concepts to customers with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Must have superlative presentation, account management, relationship, communications, and organizational skills, including planning, coordinating and setting priorities.
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent.
- Able to pick up fast-paced training and material.
- Able to work in-office
- Have reliable transportation to Rancho Bernardo.
Due to the high volume of responses, only those that meet the requirements above will be contacted.
PrideStaff is honored to have earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. Less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence and only 18% have gone on to earn the Diamond Award for service excellence. In addition, PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond Award for over 10 years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.