- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An Excellent Opportunity for a Mechanic with Production Machinery Experience!
Competitive Pay & Excellent Employee Benefits!
An established food-related company in San Clemente is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic. The Maintenance Mechanic’s primary job function is to keep Production and Packaging equipment running. This individual performs preventative maintenance, repairs as needed, orders replacement parts, and does some inside and outside building maintenance. They are required to follow all SOP’s and GMP’s and other department-specific training. To ensure product safety and quality, Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for controlling physical contaminants and reporting suspicious activities to the Maintenance Supervisor.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity...and could possibly be a direct hire. The hours are Monday to Friday, 6AM to 2:30PM. The pay ranges from $30 to $35 an hour, based on experience.
Maintenance Mechanic Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience at a food-related manufacturing plant is a PLUS!
- Maintenance Mechanics must have above-average math skills and outstanding mechanical skills. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Packaging and Production machinery maintenance and repair.
- Experience in a food plant processing plant with pumps, hydraulics, and pneumatic equipment is preferred
- Electronics skills are required
- Welding experience preferred
- Experience with RTOs and PLC is preferred
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot different equipment mentioned above
- Must be comfortable using a computer-based maintenance system
- Must be physically able to wear a respirator and have the ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Must be able to work in an environment where allergenic food products are present.
Employee Benefits (once hired by the company) include:
- Profit-Sharing and 401k Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
AddressSan Clemente, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Production Machinery Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.