Our client, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, supplies ingredients, products, and solutions of the very highest quality, sustainably sourced, with first-class support for innovation and exceptional customer service. They are leaders in the food industry with major retail and foodservice brands, and manufacturers throughout the world.
This is a “Direct Hire” opportunity, not a contract position!
The Maintenance Manager will direct all reliability and maintenance activities to ensure that maximum operational potential is realized for the entire plant operation. Manufacturing Maintenance Manager plans directs, and coordinates the activities of the entire maintenance department, ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment, and facilitating efficient manufacturing operations across the organization. In this role, you will manage a team of up to 8 employees working in a variety of maintenance positions on 3 shifts. The plant operates 24x7 and has many complex systems. In this role, you will find a great variety of tasks and projects to work on daily.
· Assures the safe execution of all maintenance activities, demands that all plant activities are conducted following all safety procedures
· Champions safety as the first consideration of all employees and promotes a safe work environment through their own behaviors.
· Interviews hires and trains new staff in the department.
· Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of maintenance staff.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Lead capital expenditures and annual budgetary planning.
· Ensures routine maintenance of production machines and equipment.
· Oversees building/facilities maintenance as needed.
· Lead planning and execution.
· Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be
· Assesses building systems to plan work assignments and project schedules.
· Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
· Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely
Skills, Experience, and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical, and maintenance field, required.
· At least five years of supervisory and maintenance experience is required.
· Project management experience.
· PSM experience preferred.
· Knowledgeable of welding, pneumatics, and hydraulics is a plus.
· Knowledge of refrigeration equipment maintenance and boiler repair is a plus.
· Process Safety Management (PSM) for Ammonia-based refrigeration is highly desired.
· Must be physically able to lift 50lbs safely
· Willing to work 40+ flexible schedule as needed
· English/Spanish bilingual is a plus
· Possess a team mentality with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Be able to be on call if needed
· Comfortable and familiar with electrical troubleshooting up to 480 volts
· Auto CAD experience is a plus
· Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent management and supervisory skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Work Schedule: Days
Pay Rate: Up to $110,000 for highly qualified candidates
Relocation will be available for highly qualified candidates!
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted "Best of Staffing" Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Call today or apply online! 971.371.4028
Apply online or call today to apply! 971.371.4028