PrideStaff is a national staffing agency is currently seeking a Jr staffing Consulting, they will work Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm
In this role, you will represent our company to the client so customer service is a large part of the job. You must be well organized and build up a reserve candidate pool for ongoing needs so experience using multiple job boards is essential. The candidate must communicate effectively with potential applicants and be responsive to client requests for data. Experience in or understanding of the industry is desired.
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
· Screen candidate's resumes and job applications.
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
· Grow and develop a network of client managers who you will earn business from
· Identify staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers
· Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Promote the company's reputation as "best place to work".
· Previous experience working as a Recruiter.
· Have a “hunter” mentality - Not afraid to pick up the phone, network, and seek qualified clients
· Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Are looking for a career vs a job
· Display empathy and emotional intelligence
· Advanced interpersonal skills.
· Critical thinking skills.
· Ability to conduct interviews over the phone
with superior quality and technology, we provide customers with safer products and services.