Inside Sales / Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a company that truly values you and sets you up to succeed?
This rapidly growing employee-owned organization in Livermore is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join their team!
Company "WOW" factors:
- Longevity among employees
- Promote from within
- Employee valued company culture
- Offer great benefits
- High Morale
What you will be doing:
- Pro-actively develops strong business relationships using telephone and email resources to prospective accounts by providing exemplary service and support
- Acts as a consultant while selling products and services, provides alternative product/service solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Prepares quotes for standard products and systems, follows up on orders, and solves client-related problems
- Identifies the decision makers among the targeted leads or new accounts in order to generate a sales process
- Promotes product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Partners with internal resources (e.g., field sales, engineering, quality, product management, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g., supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, etc.), to leverage solution-based outcomes for our customers
- Integrates with customer and supplier internet portals
- Adheres to client expectations during the sale with the ultimate goal of creating an outstanding experience
- Responsible for account development or maintenance
- Manages multiple accounts at the same time with efficiency and accuracy
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Requests special pricing with vendors in order to offer competitive pricing
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and reactions from accounts
- Under limited supervision negotiates specifications, pricing, delivery dates, etc., ensures compliance to contractual provisions
- Responsible for sales leads, quotations generation, sales coverage, literature and drawings.
- Responsible for supporting order management team responsible for processing orders, returns and/or servicing of company products
- Supports order management team as liaison with customers to resolve problems and inquiries when needed
- Assists upper management in the development of customer service policies and implementation
- Other duties as assigned, needed or required
What you need to have:
- Two or more years of prior job-related in sales or related field with a proven track record of consistent revenue growth
- Exhibits suggestive and/or selling habits
- Must be able to work on an independent basis
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (MS) Office, with focus on a demonstrated working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal
- Must be able to understand the basic sales cycle.
- Highly effective tele-sales skills, including professional demeanor, artful negotiation skills, and outstanding phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and, in particular, the ability to craft professional emails and client-related documents
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels
- Must be action-oriented with the ability to think critically
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. and each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed! We are devoted to executing our mission statement, "Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most."
PrideStaffWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a Great company!!
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you! PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. and each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed! We are devoted to executing our mission statement, "Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most."