Industrial Counter Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative - Counter Service
URGENTLY HIRING, FULL TIME M-F 8-5, Temporary to Permanent placement
Industrial Parts Supplier, with a 100+ year history of serving contractors in the MidAtlantic Region is seeking Counter Service representatives in their Merrifield location. Do you have warehouse experience? Do you have superior customer service skills? Is your phone etiquette impeccable? Can you build rapport with contractors?
Essential functions -
- Providing excellent customer service and developing strong relationships with customer base over the phone and in person
- Process customer's orders and returns accurately and efficiently including payments and refunds
- Maintain an accurate record of all customer quotes and inquiries
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma with some experience and understanding of the sales process a plus
- Ability to accurately read and process part numbers
- Some proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to work Saturdays as necessary
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
PrideStaffWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level! We work hard, we balance work/life, we make an impact & we have fun!
PrideStaff is a nationally recognized and diamond-awarded staffing firm with a reputation of matching top talent with rewarding careers
BusinessView all jobs at PrideStaff