Forklift Operator Warehouse Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $14 Hourly
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Experience Level: Minimum 1-year experience driving forklift or pallet jack
PrideStaff Hattiesburg is seeking experienced Forklift Operators in the Hattiesburg area on behalf of our client in the manufacturing industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a positive attitude to join this large client! Are you working, but looking to explore? Are you needing a new career opportunity? Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production.
- Operating forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric) and possible cherry picker.
- Loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flatbeds.
- Performing various miscellaneous warehouse tasks.
- Operating or cross-training on other various machinery, as needed.
- Maintain safety practices at all times.
- Minimum of 6 months recent manufacturing/warehouse experience required.
- Minimum 1-year experience driving forklift or pallet jack required.
- Ability to work in a team environment under general supervision.
- OSHA Certification is preferred.
- Willingness to submit to a background check and/or drug test.
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders and packing lists.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to multitask.
5910 US Hwy 49 Suite 5Hattiesburg, MS
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PrideStaff
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?