PrideStaff Gulfport is currently recruiting for an Experienced Door/Slab Assembler! Give us a call today at 228-865-9990 or apply gulfportap@pridestaff if you have experience in the following:
· Experience in Pre-hung Door shop, assembling interior doors. or finish carpentry experience. Capable of machining and hanging slab doors including all facets of hardware installation.
· Be able to perform carpentry work with minimal supervision.
· Willingness to adjust shift & schedule as required by the company.
· At least 2 years of previous experience as a carpenter
· A valid Mississip Driver's license with a clean record.
· Applicants must have a reliable and consistent method of personal transportation
· Ability to do some heavy lifting. At least 75lbs.
· Forklift experience helpful, but not mandatory.
· Must work well under pressure.
· Must be reliable and punctual.
· Attention to detail is essential
· Willing to work occasional overtime as requested by management.
· Must be able to read a tape measure
· Must be able to cut door/slab
· Must be able to boreholes
· Must have carpentry skill
· Must be able to cut trim
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Must have knowledge of left hand/right handed door
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of door hardware (knobs, hinges, & the like), as well as resources for home building supplies.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with excellent time management,
· Ability to work in a team environment & willingness to assist other employees with projects.
· Initiative to work independently, managing personal time and resources
· Needs to be dependable, hard-working, and able to handle multiple orders.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.