This is the perfect opportunity to start a career in Inspection at a Top Company!
A manufacturing company in Rancho Santa Margarita is looking for a Jr. Engineer / Inspector. This individual will be responsible to inspect machined parts using both typical hand inspection instruments and specialized inspection equipment to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
This opportunity has career path potential including inventory control. This temp to hire position requires a career-minded, focused individual who will follow process. The hours are Monday to Friday, 7AM to 3:30PM. The pay ranges from $19 to $21, based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Inspect Gauges, Tools and Equipment
- Calibrate inspection equipment
- Inspect tools to layout
- Auditing of pin gages, air gages and equipment in use
- Inspect for proper labeling and identification of tools, gauges and equipment
- Inspect and verify in-coming tooling and inventory of gauges, tools and equipment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Up to 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Understands and can perform basic math
- Possess basic computer skills
- Blueprint reading experience
- Fluent in verbal and written English