Digital Media & Marketing Intern for marketing company located in Newport Beach CA. This is a great opportunity to put your education in Digital Media and Marketing into practice!
Company seeks a tech-savvy, motivated part-time person to collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns and get hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of a marketing department.
Work 16-24 hours / week between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, company will be flexible to your available schedule, but would like consistency in schedule. Pay $13/hr.
Please submit resume for consideration - Job 382465
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and analyzing digital ads on Google, Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Posting content on websites, blogs, social networks, etc.
- Perform keyword analysis
- Optimize website content for SEO purposes
- Contribute to website redesign project
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in public relations, social media and technology are essential to succeed in this position.
- Current enrollment in a related BA, BS or Masters degree
- Experience posting and managing digital campaigns for Google, Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Familiarity with website management (Word Press, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO, content marketing, and outreach principles
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Basic HTML skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently